Wednesday, October 26, 2011

After the Diagnosis: My Review

After the Diagnosis: Transcending Chronic IllnessAfter the Diagnosis: Transcending Chronic Illness by Julian Seifter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book and found it difficult to put down! After the Diagnoses is written by a doctor battling with his own chronic condition (diabetes). He examines the challenges involved with chronic illness and includes thoroughly enjoyable stories pertaining to real life patient case histories. The book is packed with compassion, insight and humor and is a fascinating read. I would recommend this book to anyone who is concerned with chronic illness, including patients and their loved ones, physicians and medical students.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your interest and hope you will find my blog helpful. All comments are moderated so your post will appear soon.

Wishing you and your family good health and happiness for the future!